If you need to print something off in black and white, you can still do that from your Chromebook and pick it up in the library (instructions here), but there’s no more color printing in the library. Instead, please use the office copier (it looks better anyway!):
- When you go to print, click the Change button.
- Select Office Copier at the bottom.
Hey, did you hear? The library has an Instagram account! Yeah! You can find there some pretty little pictures of new books, displays, and activities both in the library and school-wide. Follow it now by clicking the image above!
Here’s how you make a Google Drawing that will have minimal white space around the edges when printed.
- Create a new Google Drawing.
- Click File > Page Setup…
- On the dropdown menu at the top, select Custom.
- Change the size to 11 x 8.5 inches.
- Click OK.
Note: When printing, make sure to uncheck the box that says Fit to Page.